Thursday, March 6, 2014

LM Comics - Disney Today (Hindi) 9213

Last month I thought to celebrate as Bal Pocket Books Festival, but due to extreme work and functions to attend I failed to go past the 2 BPBs, and it has been a little less than a month, I have not been able to post anything.

So today when I got sometime, I finally scanned and edited this great Disney Today Hindi Edition - 9213

The BPBs fans need not to worry that February has over and this month I will start something other, No I will continue with the BPBs until I will post atleast 5 more Bal Pocket Books.


So download this great one and enjoy and wait for the third proposed BPB of the last month.

Coming very soon....


HIGH QUALITY AND HIGH RESOLUTION SCAN

PASSWORD TO READ - ICE Project

4 comments:

Shivkumar Vaishnaw said...

Anupam Bhai, Thanks A Lot

Always waiting for your special uploads.

3d said...

thanks Bhai

Astr said...

Bohot bohot dhanyawad Anupam ji.
Aapne gad gad kar diya :)

Anonymous said...

sir please will u provide more disney today comics......