Friday, October 7, 2011

Madhu Muskan Comics - Popat Chaupat Chale Asiad

Have a warm and pleasant Festive season Dear Friends, 

Finally back to my PC and online life after being away for almost 2-3 months (as I told before that the place I am living currently does not have broadband facility). Well, now when I am back to home for Deepawali, I am planning to atleast cover my absence by throwing a huge comics bonanza all month long (till my vacation here).

So, starting with the first one this Deepawali - 
A rare Madhu Muskan Comics featuring the laugh riot duo - Popal Chaupat (पोपट चौपट ), and the title is Popal Chaupat Chale Asiad (पोपट चौपट चले एशियाड )

The story and artwork have been done by the respected Jagdish Bharti ji, whereas the Calligraphy & color scheme have been handled by Harish M. Sudan Ji.

6 comments:

3d said...

welcome.a nice comics .madhumuskan is my favourite.

PBC said...

Thanks! It's one of my favorite comics. It was released before Delhi Asiad 1982.

Anupam said...

3D - Welcome to the blog brother. Stay tuned all this month for great vintage comics.

Anupam said...

Prabhat Bhai - Glad to hear from a great comics lovers. Yes, it was like a tribute to the Delhi Asiad. Loved the story and funny illustrations.

AJAY said...

Dear Anupam

Just saw your post . Great one . Had read this one , that time I was in my 9th Standard . We loved these ones .

Seeing your post after a long gap , hope more to come from you .

gaurav said...

a grt upload
thanks anupam
gaurav