Saturday, July 2, 2011

TUMTUM Comics Magazine (English)

The June has ended but the June Saga of comics are not yet completed. The first and only reason behind is that I have been shifted to my home village from where my place of job is comparatively nearer (about 14 Km), which is otherwise 58 Km. from my birth city Durg. There is no internet connectivity in the village I am living right now so from now on my online activities will be very limited. 


As right now I have come to the hometown and having the internet ready, the very first thing in the blog are the two remaining comics from the June set I promised. 

The First one is Tumtum - 
When I first saw this magazine I was astonished to see the great contents. It was a sad thing that this simply admirable comics magazine was by no means a popular one. The issue I am posting here is the only one I have ever seen or heard about. 

With a overwhelming variety of characters and stories, and 48 massive colourful pages you sure will love this magazine. 

Download Link -
Finally the Mediafire has allowed the upload of this highly precious comic magazine
Click here to download from Mediafire

4 comments:

Old Man Mozz said...

Thank you Anupam for a wonderful rare comic. Wish you all the best in your new job and place.

Anupam said...

Dear Mozz,
Its nice to hear the first comment after such a long time. Thanks a lot for the wishes, I really need them.

ABTC said...

nice comic...great

Gaurav Gandher said...

Thanks Bro