Saturday, July 2, 2011

Pappu & Pappa - The Germ Attack #2 (Pepsodent Promotional Comics)

The fourth and the last comics of the June set is a promotional comics of Pepsodent Toothpaste. Before I post link I would like to say few words about a comment which was posted when I made the covers available for my June Post.
Anonymous said... 

"do you mind not advertising for pepsodent or srk post smthing worthwhile instead and nt waste your time we have enough multinational company advertiser here"
What advertisement are you finding in the blog, do you mind not making any comment before thinking. Where did you get the idea that one of the foremost and respectable comics blog with the sacred mission of preserving our comics culture has anything to do with promoting Srk or Pepsodent. This is the blog where there is not a single Google Adsense or any other click ads you will find. I DO ADVERTISE, BUT I ADVERTISE COMICS. 

The small comics is indeed a promotional stuff but to me and to us comics fan its a comics first, and like others it should be preserved too. Perhaps you will find a Jackie Chan, Lara Croft or Bruce Lee comics post here as promotional too. What about the Supremo Comics of Amitabh Bachchan, will you object about them too. 

And about the worthwhile post, I believe all my posts are worthwhile. When I have to spend hours posting them, I can never post anything not worthwhile, so please let me decide on this matter.

Lastly, I have a strong passion for collection characters from Advertisement world which made their way to comics. I have a bulk collection of Characters from Ad Worlds. On the topic I have created a separate thread in MCM community on Orkut, which I am very proud of.

So, I here is the post...
http://www.mediafire.com/?ce4mjb27rgcirkr

3 comments:

Old Man Mozz said...

Hi Anupam,

Do not bothered by such stupid comments. You are doing an absolutely wonderful job with sharing the treasures that you have unearthed with all of us unselfishly. THANKS A TON.....

Anupam said...

Dear Mozz,

Sometimes such comments really hurt, means what was there to promote.

Leave that, atleast there are people like you who really understands the motive behind such posts.

Thanks again for the appreciation.

Gaurav Gandher said...

Thanks Bro