Monday, May 23, 2011

Chitra Bharti Kathamala 23 - Hunt for the Will

Another rare Indian comics from the treasure of Chitra Bharti Kathamala Comics Publication. The comic selected this time is - #23 Hunt for the Will

Story in Brief - 
Sampat Singh was an employee of Ajit Rai, Ruler of Dharmagarh State. When Ajit Rai died of a sudden heart attack, Sampat Singh became obsessed with one idea - How to grab the state? He went about it coolly, planning to wipe out anyone who stoop in his path to the grand treasure. 
Did he succeed?
Did he finally discovered Ajit Rai's will?
What was the secret of the letter 'G'?

Greed and unselfishness, treachery and loyalty - they all are here in this comic with a pinch of humour too. 

So download and enjoy every turns in the story ...

8 comments:

The Devil said...

Nice share mate, Thanks

The Devil said...

On second though, it's not opening, giving error "This file is currently set to private." please check.

Anupam said...

@The Devil - Just checked. May be accidently clicked the make private button. Reverted to 'Public' status. Can download now.

akfunworld said...

I think it is available at Parisi's blog. But never mind it is good to have a comics in good quality and less size. So thank you very much for this gem from Chitra bharti.

I have also found 3 new publications which you can add in your list of comics publications, They are-
Bhartiya Chitra katha, Vikram comics and Naveen comics.

I have also saved pictures of these three comics. Just paste below link in your address bar and you can see those picture-

http://s1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb377/akfunworld/Rare%20Comics%20Covers/

Anupam said...

akfunworld - Yes, brother I too have found only today morning that its available. Its really interesting what happened. I scanned and uploaded these two Chitrabharti and also created the post on the same day 21st May. I thought I would put it in quick interval instead of posting both on the same day. Unfortunately I chose 'The serpent girl' first, if I would have chose 'Hunt for the Will' it would have been here first then Parishi's blog. Though anyway its good to have something in two places in different resolutions.

About the comics publications, thanks a lot brother, Just checked the album and saved the covers in my disk. Will add them soon in the list. There are two covers doubled (Comics Anand, and Bhartiya Comics), are they spare with you, if yes please tell me how to get them.

akfunworld said...

Now bro actually they were uploaded two times by mistake. But i am happy now i have helped you in your great work.

Anupam said...

akfunworld - Oh! Sad thing. I was hoping that they were spares and perhaps I may get them from you.

Anupam said...

akfunworld - I am taking a little time to add them because as the list has grown, I am planing to re-create the list with publishers mono along with the name. Thus will add them soon.