Sunday, December 5, 2010

CHANDU-DEEPU AUR DO USTAAD (VIMAL POCKET BOOKS) चंदू - दीपू और दो उस्ताद (विमल पॉकेट बुक्स)

बाल पॉकेट के चाहने वाले मित्रों, 

भारतीय बाल साहित्य के इस भूले-बिसरे मोती को सहेजने के अपने अद्वितीय प्रयास के परिणामस्वरूप मैंने इस ब्लॉग को प्रारंभ किया था, परन्तु किसी प्रकार की प्रेरणा और उत्साह ना मिलने के कारण मैंने इस ब्लॉग पर कार्य पूरी तरह से बंद कर दिया था. केवल मनोज पांडे भाई ने इस ब्लॉग को इतने दिनों से सक्रिय बनाया हुआ है.

तो केवल उनके इस सहयोग के कारण ही आज मैंने इस ब्लॉग पर वापसी का निश्चय किया ताकि इस नेक कार्य में वे अकेले ना महसूस करें जैसा मैंने किया था.

तो आज से एक नयी पारी की शुरुआत इस ब्लॉग पर. और अपनी आदत अनुसार मैं कोशिश करूँगा की आप सब को अनजाने और बेहतर रत्नों से रू-ब-रू कराऊँ. एस.सी.बेदी जी के राजन-इकबाल सीरीज पर मेरा ध्यान थोड़ा कम ही होगा, शायद मैं वे बाल पॉकेट अपलोड ना करूँ, इसकी जगह मैं भिन्न-भिन्न प्रकार के बाल पॉकेट अपलोड करने का प्रयास करूंगा.

तो प्रस्तुत है आज के लिए विमल पॉकेट बुक्स से चंदू-दीपू के जासूसी से भरे साहसिक कारनामे -
चंदू - दीपू और दो उस्ताद (विमल पॉकेट बुक्स) 

डाउनलोड के लिए अपना पसंदीदा FILE FORMAT चयन करें - 

8 comments:

manoj said...

Anupam Brother
welcome back
it's really feel happy to see u scanning
baal pocket books
it's always easy for me to scan baal pocket book
but write something about these books is really an art which is missing in me.

akfunworld said...

Anupam bhai is bal pocket book ke liye dhanyawaad. vaise mujhe novel padhne ka utna shauk to nahi hai par is novel ko sahej ke rakhunga jaroor.. kabhi aane wali pidhi ko dikhaoonga ki hamaare samay me ham logon ke manoranjan ke liye kitni books available thi..

Anupam said...

@Manoj Bhai -
I am also excited and a little more hopeful about my second innings here at the Bal Pocket Books Blog.

And I will always be more than thankful on behalf of the BPB lovers for keeping this blog active.

Anupam said...

@Akfunworld -
Brother, welcome here.

Like you, I too am not much interested in Novels, but this small piece of a novel is pure fun, as it can be finished in less than an hour.

though, here I will also admit that Comics are more entertaining then BPBs for me.

Another, rare BPB is coming soon on this blog. will announce today.

kuldeepjain said...

Hi anupam..

first i want to say is that your and manoj work on BPB is simply great. the way you both have preserved the BPP's i am really amazed. when i saw ad of your next publishing on mahabli dingo i was speecless for a minute. this BPB must me more then 30-32 year old and hardly few will be knowing that there was a 'vichtra katha ' publisher. i also had few chandu-deepu series with me and the best one was " watan ke Dusman" . other 2 i had were "kankata chor" and chalti firti lash ( part 1 and 2)..
i lost my collection long time back but the storyline of this books are still fresh in my memory.

I will write a detail post soon on BPB .many thanks for this post and keep on posting..

Kuldeep

Anupam said...

@Kuldeep -
Its nice to hear from you after a long-long time. Haven't seen u commenting on my main blogs either. Well we all become too busy sometime.

It felt great to read the appreciating comments coming from you. I am trying what I can, and only time will tell how much I will succeed in my goal.

More BPBs are lined up. so keep coming.

The Devil said...

Thanks for sharing, eventhough I like Rajan Iqbaal more but still thanks. Will look forward for next one from Rajan Iqbaal though.

Anupam said...

@The Devil -
Manoj Bhai is working on Rajan-Iqbal BPB Uploads fine.

So, I will concentrate on others.