Saturday, July 24, 2010

Chitra Bharti Kathamala - I got as a gift

Above are the images of 4 Chitra Bharti Kathamala, which I have got as a gift from Ajay Sir.
For others, it may be not important, but for me the Chitra Bharti Kathamala has always been the most sought after comics, as they contains the initial full-fledged comics and other works of my most admirable creator Anupam Sinha ji. 

Over the past years I have requested and few times practically begged to get them, but of no use. Finally I got them from Ajay Sir, as the first three comics contains the works of Anupam Sinha like Space Star and Private Detective Kapil.

Will try to post atleast one of the 3 issues...

9 comments:

मोहम्मद कासिम said...

dear anupam
insaaf ki lathi maro

bar. vishavnath

blog u given for this no more

Comic World said...

Congrats and nice to see these comics here.Try to post that 2nd chocolate soon.

Deep said...

Hi Anupam bro....

Very good stuff.

Plz post chocolate and space star.

nishadjp9 said...

we are starving 2 read these .........

kuldeep kaushik said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kuldeep kaushik said...

Hey Bro..
Nice To Hear That Finaly U Got ur Favorite Publications comics good start brother
pls Post
NAWAB LATPAT First
Wn U get Time
Thanx

Rafiq Raja said...

Good to see a new addition in your collection Anupam.

And why post only 1 of that?? Please bring on all of them over to your blog, to share with us :)

The Devil said...

Wait for the chocolats

Hopefully will see them soon

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I had a copy of "Uranium Ke Chor"(Space Star and in Hindi) when I was a kid. One of my favourites.

Can you please post any Space Star comics you have (full-length please).

Much Appreciated,
Comic Fan