Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sita Badi Ka Pret (Manon Pocket Books) NEW LINK

Happy HOLI to all the friends and visitor,

Its the celebration time and the colours of this great festival has made my mind changed and filled it with a little more enegry. So I decided to try ones again my quest of sharing the Bal Pocket Books in inspite of the .................. you know what I am talking about.


So here is the 'WISH YOU A HAPPY HOLI' gift. This time it is a MANOJ BAL POCKET BOOK.

Yes, its the same book I was about to post when you guys chose it in the poll. So I am continuing from where I left.

Hope you all will like it ....

8 comments:

मोहम्मद कासिम said...

hi how r u?

good to see new post after long time

sim786.blogspot.com

samm said...

Somyajeet,

Thank U! Thank U! Thank U!
Please...Please Keep Posting.

Looking forward to more uploads of RajanIqbal.

भारतीय नागरिक - Indian Citizen said...

मित्र बहुत अच्छा प्रयास है. लगे रहें बहुत अच्छा कार्य कर रहे हैं>

the said...

happy to see u back...........these bal pocket books are very rare to find..........i heartily appreciate your efforts for sharing these long lost treasure........

Phantom5 said...

please post more.... can't wait to read all these books you have posted the covers for..

Computer Singh said...

I really like these kind of old gems, please visit my site http://computersingh.blogspot.com I am also planning to use this for great Manoj Chitra Katha store.

The Devil said...

Thanks a lot mate. I'm waiting for more Rajan Iqbal, They are my favourite. Looking for more to come.

jayant garg said...

link is nt working please fix it
thanx