Thursday, December 31, 2009

The New Year's Gift - The ICE Project Site Enhanced

Dear friends,
First of all warm wishes for the New Year 2010.
May this year be a whole lot better than the previous years and open new doors for happiness and prosperity to reach your home...


Dear Friends,
Some of you still remember my initiative of creating an Encyclopedia of Indian Comics ( I call it ICE project) which I posted months back at http://indian-comics.awardspace.com/ (it is still up)
But after preparing pages for about 11 publishers I sat back and never looked to it again, and just 4-5 days before I felt the urge to start working on the project again. (You will never believe how bad things happened to me in these days, but I firmly decided to continue it...)

And now a total of 21 publishers are featured with brief history, exhaustive character list and the best of all - images for most of the characters who went into oblivion and hard to find...

I, on the occasion of the New Year invite you all to take your journey into the magical world of long forgotten genre of comics in India...

Yes, the new,improved, enhanced site has a new address too -

7 comments:

Rafiq Raja said...

A Nice initiative, which has been a fresh lease of life. Congrats on the relaunch of ICE, Anupam. I should agree that I found some of the information in there, quite useful, when I first started my own blog.

Hopefully, you will keep adding more details in there, which I am sure you are gung-ho about.

Wish you a Happy New Year 2010, and to all comics lovers.

ÇómícólógÝ

Deep said...

Happy new year Anupam Bhai.

Prabhat's Books and Comics said...

Hi buddy! I'm very hopeful with 2010, you are informing us a first good news.

Wish you & all comics lovers a Happy New Year!

Comic World said...

Anupam its very encouraging news that you have planned to revive ICE.Let me know for any help/support you need.
Well,new look of ICE is good but space for real material has been shrank very much and its looking lacking for space,if possible give more space.

hxztrade said...

ugg boots
ugg boots online
buy ugg boots
ugg on sale
ugg boots on sale
uggs outlet
sale ugg
wholesale ugg boots
cheap ugg
discount ugg
ugg outlet

Mini Ugg Boots
Bailey Button UGG
Cardy Ugg Boots
Infant Erin Ugg
Nightfall Ugg Boots
Short Metallic Ugg
Short Ugg Boots
Sundance II Ugg
Tall Metallic Ugg
Tall Ugg Boots
Ugg Amelie Suede Sandals
UGG Fluff Flip Flop
Ugg Tasmina Braid Sandals
Ugg Tasmina Sandals
Ultra Short Ugg
Ultra Tall Ugg

wholesale watches
replica watches
cheap watches

Lebron James
Tony Parker
Vince Carter

Rolex Watches
Omega Watches
Tissot Watches
Panerai Watches
Piaget-Watches
Zenith Watches

मोहम्मद कासिम said...

more comics and magazines

@
sim786.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Ola, what's up amigos? :)
I will be happy to receive any assistance at the beginning.
Thanks in advance and good luck! :)