Sunday, February 22, 2009

MCK240 - ANGUTHELAL AUR SARI DUNIYA KHATRE MEIN


The Anguthelal comics was appreciated a lot. So thanks for appreciating an uncompleted story upload...This is another of the old and rare gems which I am sharing here...

AGAIN IT IS ALSO NOT COMPLETED

But I have scanned it because of the frequent requests, and more because both the Anguthelal comics I have are in a very bad shape, so digitally I want to read them, and now they are stored in a safe place, and I will not touch the hard copy to avoid further damage....Hope you will like this one too...

2 comments:

Prabhat's Books and Comics said...

Hello! As usual a rare gem by you. Thanks!

Check my blog “History & Mythology” (http://hmindia.blogspot.com/), now it's open for all. Once I promised to post maximum numbers of Amar Chitra Katha & Tinkle. We’ll continue in style which is loved & recognized by friends.

The Devil said...

Thanks