Sunday, February 22, 2009

MCK - ANGUTHELAL KA HUNGAMA


MCK - अंगुठेलाल का हंगामा
-----------------------------------------------------------------
STOP - I DON'T HAVE THE CONCLUDING PART
-----------------------------------------------------------------
This is an extremely RARE comics from MCK, even though I am not confident to post it because I don't have the concluding part of the comic, so the story is UNFINISHED...

So Why I Posted - First because of frequent requests from comic lovers as Anguthelal comics are almost extinct, so they asked for it again and again...Secondly - I thought once it would be posted may be someone who have the other parts might share...

Anyway the download link - http://www.mediafire.com/?zdxzzkngny1
PLEASE SHARE IF YOU HAVE THE CONCLUDING PART

No comments: