Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Nutan Comics 156 - Hoshiyaar Chhutki


Dear Friends,

The comic posted here is one of the very very old issues of Nutan Chitrakatha, one of the biggest running publishers in the Indian comic History and one of the foremost too. When I saw the comic on sunday, a lot of memories just went through my mind and tickled deep inside my heart...

The character Chhutki, is what you can recall with Pinki, a sweet, mischivious and witty little girl. She is one of the most loved characters of the publication. In the inner pages you can find stories of to tickle your funny bone.


The illustrations are just average though the comic is a pleasure to read...


This is my attempt to preserve a very old and almost lost treasure. Hope that you would love it too...

7 comments:

Ashish Pathak said...

Thanks Bro..

A real lost gem. Request you to upload all comics under those covers which you posted in earlier posts.

I appreciate your hard work for preservation of these rare gems .
Thanks again

Comic World said...

Congrats Anupam on procuring these rare comics.
Yeah,i agree with Kuldeep that 'Anguthelaal' series was a instant hit but i still wonder why they disappeared very soon without any hue and cry.
Out of the posted covers 'Baby Aur Labhprad Kele' seems to be more humorous,waiting for it.

Anupam said...

@Ashish - Thanks Pal, I would trying my best to scan and post few comics in short intervals...

@CW - I too am feeling lucky to get my hands on these very old comics. Though I still have a lot of publishers that I am not having a single comics with me like ATUL, MADHUMUSKAN COMICS (not MM Magazines).
About Baby - Its of the comedy king Bedi (behind Baankelal series of Raj comics), and it is very very very funny...Hopefully it would be the next upload, and please post that ATUL soon...

Nadeem said...

Thanks a tonne for this rare gem. I really appreciate your hard work.

Thanks again.

Comic World said...

Anupam your request has been posted,pls check and now post the 'Baby' soon :o)

Bikash said...

thanx for this rare gem.keep on

The Devil said...

Thanks for sharing this treasure with us mate