Saturday, November 22, 2008

MCK - Neki Ka Farishta (DOWNLOAD LINK)


यह मस्ताना नामक एक मुर्ख की कहानी है, जिसके नेकी के कारण नेकी का फ़रिश्ता उसे तीन जादुई अंडे देता है, जिसकी मदद से वह एक सुंदर राजकुमारी से विवाह कर एक बुद्धिमान व सुन्दर राजा बनने में कामयाब होता है...
The comic is provided by Atul Agrawal (atul.agrawala@gmail.com) to me, Thanks a lot Atul for your activeness. I have tried my best to enhance the comic, as much possible to me...
Now Available to Download From the Blog...
MCM community. Join now to get the very rare Manoj Comics...
(Get the comics as soon as they are posted, don't wait for the post in the blog, all you need is a gmail account and you are all done...)

3 comments:

Bikash said...

thanx anupam bro............

Prabhat's Books and Comics said...

Dear Anupam! I'm really very happy to see that you are on regular public service. Your blog is very unique, proving us various types of comics. Thanks you!

The Devil said...

Thanks anupam