Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Archie's Girls - Betty and Veronica 131 (1966 Issue)

A warm welcome to all of you, who have kept visiting this blog even after so many long-long INTERMISSIONS, which always felt like THE END. Dear Friend, last few weeks were hectic, that I couldn't find enough time to scan and post.

Even today I am not posting my scans, though these are my most favorite comics - The Archies. So when I wanted to post something for the comeback (again) :-) I have one thing clear in my mind it has to have The Archies... So presenting before you three neck-to-neck golden issues from the teenage romantic comedy series ....

http://rapidshare.com/files/160505981/Archie_s_Girls_-_Betty_and_Veronica_131_1966_.cbz

2 comments:

dArA said...

WELCOME BACK Anupam!:)Afer a long time...and I love these psots,,always loved Archies MAGAZINE stories,,,those r d best(compare 2 DIGESTS) in BOTH story & inking wise!

PS - Funny part is,I've JUST published a new post in my blog,,after 2.5 months & unknowing you've just posted something new,I marked you(& ICC) as completely off from blogging! haahhaha... :P

Keep posting in free times...

Ankush said...

U r back. Thank you :-)