Friday, August 8, 2008

Is this the return??? I don't know

Dear friends,

Thought it over and over, and all the comments made me rechange my decision. Though now it will be more of a conflict between whether I should do or should I stop. So it would be impulse, which would keep the blog going.

If there would be an urge to upload I will upload, else there would be pin-drop silence from me. Hope you would allow this much flexibility to me...I do publish the comics when I will be in the mood of doing so...

So here is a very old and rare treasure from Indian Comic Industry and MCK...


A very humorous character by the reknowed artist - Sukhwant (Nanhe Samrat and Junior James Bond fame). As the name suggests - Chacha Paropkari Lal is a very kind hearted person ready to help the people.
Read out his fun filled PAROPKARS in this lovely comics...

11 comments:

Prabhat's Books and Comics said...

Dear Anupam, it's great to see you again in action. You personally see, how visitors love you. I'm confident they will don't disappoint you again.

Bikash said...

hiiii

anubhav bro good to see u back in action ......

never loose ur spirit .we comics lovers always with u
thanx a ton for this rare gem

Amit Pachauri (अमित पचौरी) said...

Hi अनुपम,

वापस आने के लिए अत्यन्त धन्यवाद.
हम सभी को फ़िर से अपने बचपन के सुनहरे पलों को पुनः अनुभव करने का अवसर देने के लिए तुम्हारे प्रयत्नों की जितनी सराहना की जाए कम होगी.

"If there would be an urge to upload I will upload, else there would be pin-drop silence from me. Hope you would allow this much flexibility to me...I do publish the comics when I will be in the mood of doing so..."

Take care of yourself and don't overwork or stress yourself. Just once in a while in your leisure time keep the spirit going.

Once agian thanx for your efforts. You have brought great treasures from the dark sea of our past childhood, through your efforts and spirit, where many dare not go. But we relish the treasures brought by you.

Amit Pachauri

Deb said...

Anupam - Nice to have you back!!! Missed you, friend.

kuldeep said...

hi Anupam

bahut bahut dhanyavad...

hamari subhkamnaye hamesha tumhare chehre pe muskan deti rahe..

thanks again and again for comming back

Kuldeep

Anupam said...

@Prabhat - Thanks Pal.

@Bikash - I do want to keep the spirit. btw its Anupam not anubhav :-)

@Amit - A very heart touching and pleasing comment. And the first one written in HINDI.
Would try to bring more soon...

@Deb - Welcome always.

@Kuldeep - Mujhe bhi muskurana achcha lagta hai...

ravi gokhale said...

Welcome back and thanx for the comic.
Dont let yr ego rule yr heart.
Cheers

dArA said...

Thanks for d comeback man! :-)
And am 2nd to Ravi's comment,,as it's fact,in our current age,we have MUCH BETTER(& IMPORTANT!) things 2 do rather thn comic-posting/reading etc,BUT still we do it 'cos WE LOVE TO DO SO,,so plse post whenever u like 2 & don think abt comments!
If you see my blog,when I have d RIGHT MOOD for posting,I do post 3/4 posts in quick succesion & then when I again feel d monotony ,simply stop posting and tht doesn't depend on comments BUT solely on my desire-2-post! :-)

viju said...

great to see u changed your mind.your blog is a treasure trove of rare comics

Ankush said...

Yaar. socha na tha ki paropkarlal ko kabhi dobara dekhoonga :-)

Thanks a ton yaar

The Devil said...

Thanks for sharing