Sunday, July 15, 2007

Super Commando Dhruva - Roman Hatyara

रोमन हत्यारा
(सुपर कमांडो ध्रुव)
Guys, I am a little disappointed. With so many comic blogs on the net, not a single comic blog for true Indian comics. Indrajal may be Indian, but the comics certainly not (with a few exception). When we talk about our childhood memories, then where are Chacha Chaudhary, Billoo, Pinky, Dhruva, Nagraj, Ram-Rahim and others. Have we grown up without them. If we speak Hindi, then we certainly not. Then why the web-path is crowded but not a single Indian is to be found here.

I got fed up, and thought to start-off my own, rather than waiting for someone else to come. No matter what, I will try to post Original Indian Comics on my blog frequently. And I know I am doing this right...

This is the first post of my childhood hero - Super Commando Dhruva's second comic - 'Roman Hatyara'...

http://rapidshare.com/files/42982455/Dhruv-Roman_Hatyara.cbr

2 comments:

Comic Guy said...

You are doing nice to post Raj Comics.After Manoj comics they were the torch bearers of indian comic hero and Dhruv,Nagraj,Doga were my favorite.Looking Dhruv along with Doga and nagraj from you.

Anonymous said...

Super Commando Dhruv's great! But why no Nagraj? Surely the crossover versions of SCD and Nagraj made for some great reads in early 90's!
I remember one in which both the superheroes battle a radiation induced mutant who hungers for energy and ultimately falls prey to it!


Try and find Nagraj and the combo ones if you can!

Thanks!
gamingdude