Thursday, June 21, 2007

फिल कोरिगन - टोट के सूर्यलोक का रहस्य

Friends, At first I thought, there is no need for me to involve with Indrajals just after posting 3 Indrajals, as the guys are doing real fine with Indrajal. But shortly after I found something is missing - as there are abundance of Phantom/Mandrake and even after more than 300 Indrajals available on the net, I found some characters missing at all (NOT EVEN A SINGLE COMICS OF THEM I FOUND POSTED - SORRY, I MAY BE WRONG AND MUST HAVE MISSED TO SEE THEM) - like Bruce Lee, Mike Nomad, Phil Corrigan, Lt. John Drake ...

So, I decided to post atleast one comics featuring them so as to make the Indrajal Universe complete. I posted Bruce Lee yesterday, today it was Mike Nomad's turn and also Phil Corrigan is making his way with the Hindi version of 'The Frozen Death'


4 comments:

chandoba said...

there are some drakes, corrigan posted at TCP..but not compare to Mandrake and Phanrom..

Anupam said...

Ya, i missed them 3 drakes and 1 corrigan. Thanks. Have u seen any mike nomad or Aditya comics. I want to read that Aditya...

chandoba said...

i have all mike nomad and aditya.. will post them

Anupam said...

Then please post Aditya first and soonest. I haven't seen a single issue of Aditya...